A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Weiss, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Weiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hiram Weiss MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Weiss practice?
- Dr. John Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Weiss practices Neurology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.