A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hampton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Hampton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bullock Hampton MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John B. Hampton practice?
- Dr. John Hampton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hampton practices General Practice near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa General Practitioners.