Dr. John Ellis Handelsman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. John Handelsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Handelsman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Clubfoot, Congenital Hip Dysplasia, and Osteotomy.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Handelsman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Handelsman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Handelsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance