A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harney, Neurologist, Pain Medicine, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harney, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Harney graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harney MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John Harney practice?
- Dr. John Harney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harney practices Neurology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Neurologists.