Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Harney
Dr. John Harney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX, with another office in Richardson, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Harney is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Methodist Richardson Medical Center and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Harney has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Harney has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. John Harney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.
Dr. Pavan Pamadurthi
Richardson, TX 0.16 mi8
Dr. Ronald Bell
Richardson, TX 0.16 mi24
Dr. Wayne Jones
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Pharmacology
Richardson, TX 0.17 mi48