Learn more about Dr. John Harney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harney, Neurologist, Pain Medicine, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harney, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Harney graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Harney practice?
Dr. John Harney practices Neurology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Neurologists.