A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harold
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Harold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harold, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harold graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gordon Harold MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John G. Harold practice?
- Dr. John Harold has 1 office location.
Dr. John Harold practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.