A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Harold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Harold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Harold, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harold graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gordon Harold MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John G. Harold practice?
- Dr. John Harold has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Harold practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.