A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hirshfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hirshfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirshfeld
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hirshfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hirshfeld, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshfeld graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hirshfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Hirshfeld MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Hirshfeld practice?
- Dr. John Hirshfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hirshfeld practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.