Learn more about Dr. John Hirshfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hirshfeld is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hirshfeld
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hirshfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hirshfeld, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pathologic Constriction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshfeld graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hirshfeld has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Hirshfeld MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Hirshfeld practice?
- Dr. John Hirshfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hirshfeld practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.