A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hirshfeld is Excellent. Dr. Hirshfeld has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hirshfeld, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Aortic Valve Insufficiency, Aortic Valve Stenosis, and Cardiac Arrhythmias.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshfeld graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hirshfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hirshfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hirshfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Hirshfeld practice?
Dr. John Hirshfeld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hirshfeld, Dr. Deshawn Hirshfeld, Dr. Jan Hirshfeld, Dr. Hank Hirshfeld, Dr. Shayne Hirshfeld, Dr. Shane Hirshfeld, Dr. Jackie Hirshfeld, Dr. Giovanni Hirshfeld