A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hsueh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hsueh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hsueh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsueh graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsueh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tzulang Hsueh MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hsueh practice?
- Dr. John Hsueh has 14 office locations.
Dr. John Hsueh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Flushing Cardiologists.