Learn more about Dr. John Hsueh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hsueh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hsueh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsueh graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsueh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsueh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Hsueh practice?
Dr. John Hsueh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Cardiologists, and Flushing Critical Care Practitioners.