A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hsueh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hsueh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hsueh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Coronary Artery Disease CAD and Heart Valve Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsueh graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsueh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsueh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Hsueh practice?
Dr. John Hsueh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Addiction Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, General Practice, and Radiology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Cardiologists, Flushing Addiction Specialists, Flushing Urgent Care Centers, Flushing General Practitioners, and Flushing Radiologists.