A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hsueh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hsueh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsueh
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hsueh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hsueh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsueh graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsueh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Hsueh MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Hsueh practice?
- Dr. John Hsueh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hsueh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Cardiologists.