A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huddlestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huddlestone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huddlestone, LCSW, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddlestone graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huddlestone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huddlestone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Huddlestone practice?
Dr. John Huddlestone practices Neurology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Kent, WA.
See Tacoma Neurologists.