A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huddlestone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huddlestone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huddlestone, LCSW, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddlestone graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Huddlestone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Huddlestone LCSW and MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Huddlestone practice?
- Dr. John Huddlestone has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Huddlestone practices Neurology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Neurologists.