Learn more about Dr. John Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Walker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Walker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ingram Walker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John I. Walker practice?
- Dr. John Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Walker practices Psychiatry near Navasota, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA.
See Navasota Psychiatrists.