A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iljas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iljas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Iljas graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iljas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iljas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Iljas practice?
Dr. John Iljas practices Vascular Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.