A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Inouye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Inouye is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Inouye, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Inouye graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Inouye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Inouye MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John S. Inouye practice?
- Dr. John Inouye has 1 office location.
Dr. John Inouye practices Pediatrics near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Pediatricians.