A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ball, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ball has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Ball MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ball practice?
- Dr. John Ball has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ball practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Selmer, TN.
See Jackson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.