Learn more about Dr. John Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hayes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Hayes MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Hayes practice?
- Dr. John Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hayes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Cardiologists.