A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hayes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Hayes MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Hayes practice?
- Dr. John Hayes has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hayes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Schofield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Cardiologists.