A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hayes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Hayes MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Hayes practice?
- Dr. John Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hayes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Internists and Marshfield Cardiologists.