Learn more about Dr. John Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Willis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Willis MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John Willis practice?
- Dr. John Willis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Willis practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.