A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Keesey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Keesey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Keesey, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keesey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keesey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Carl Keesey MD is a male Neurologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Keesey practice?
- Dr. John Keesey has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Keesey practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.