A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Keipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keipp
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keipp Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Keipp graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Keipp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Keipp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Keipp practice?
- Dr. John Keipp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Keipp practices Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Family Physicians.