A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Keipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keipp graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Keipp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allen Keipp MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Keipp practice?
- Dr. John Keipp has 1 office location.
Dr. John Keipp practices Family Medicine near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Primary Care Doctors.