A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kessel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessel graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Kessel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Woodruff Kessel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Kessel practice?
- Dr. John Kessel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kessel practices Family Medicine near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Primary Care Doctors.