Learn more about Dr. John Kincaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kincaid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kincaid, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Pain
- Facial Pain (Facial Neuralgia)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincaid graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kincaid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Collins Kincaid MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Kincaid practice?
- Dr. John Kincaid has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kincaid practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.