A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Knightly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Knightly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Knightly, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Knightly graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knightly has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Knightly MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Knightly practice?
- Dr. John Knightly has 1 office location.
Dr. John Knightly practices Neurological Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.