A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kokesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kokesh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kokesh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Kokesh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kokesh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Kokesh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Kokesh practice?
- Dr. John Kokesh has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kokesh practices Otolaryngology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Otolaryngologists.