A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kravitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kravitz
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kravitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Density
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Clinical Research
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kravitz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jay Kravitz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kravitz practice?
- Dr. John Kravitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kravitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.