Learn more about Dr. John Kravitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kravitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kravitz
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kravitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kravitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Bone Density
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Clinical Research
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Esophageal Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravitz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kravitz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jay Kravitz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Kravitz practice?
- Dr. John Kravitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kravitz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Gastroenterologists.