Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About John Kupferschmid
John Kupferschmid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics, Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. John Kupferschmid is affiliated with Methodist Stone Oak Hospital, Northeast Methodist Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
John Kupferschmid has the following 6 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
John Kupferschmid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Maria Falcon-Cantrill
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Hematology and Oncology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Danny Kofos
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
San Antonio, TX 0 mi24