Dr. John Linsalata MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 7 reviews

December 11th, 2016
Didn't spend more than 5 mins with me
It would have been great if he spent more than 5 minutes with me. My app was with Dr I. but was treated by his PA for my knee problem. His PA (forgot his name) was extremely nice and knowledgeable . He explained my problem in great detail. Before the examination was over, Dr I. came in for 5 mins, looked over my X-ray, his PA's notes, asked me a question or 2 and left. His PA wrote me called in my script for an antiflammatory medication and wanted a follow up but I did not return after that visit.

January 14th, 2015
I was seen at the Brooklyn location. This Doctor & Staff is wonderful!

May 24th, 2012
Arthroscopic Surgery
I first went to Dr L'Insalata in 20001 for a sprained knee; he did the arthroscopic surgery and went smoothly. Came back with a friend in 2006 who had a fractured collarbone. Just saw him this month 2012 for further diagnosis and treatment. Dr. L'insalata has always taken his time with me, asking and answering all questions. Thank God his affiliated with the Hospital for Special Surgery as I need 2 knee replacements in the future.

October 8th, 2011
Excellent, caring doctor!
I have been a patient of Dr. L'Insalata for over 6 years related to various sports related ailments. He has always made me feel confident in his diagnosis and advice and was never quick to cut. I've brought my mother to him - she loves him!

May 25th, 2011
You will get the feeling that you are keeping Dr. L'insalata from something. The exam was rushed and he gives you the feeling that he'd rather be somewhere else. The woman who you speak with when you first come in, talks in robotic tones and doesn't even look up at you. The office looks more like a clinic in a 3rd world country.

October 24th, 2010
Overall, a very good experience. Spent time accurately diagnosing my son's sports related problem. Provided information and exercises which he himself provided to my son and I. My son wants to do premed in college and be like his doctor!

September 27th, 2010
Dr. LInsalata was extremely professional and highly intelligent. He diagnosed my knee problem immediately. Surgery went smoothly as well as the healing process. He was stellar in every sense of the word!