Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Carol on Jan 14th, 2015

I was seen at the Brooklyn location. This Doctor & Staff is wonderful!

Arthroscopic Surgery show details Arthroscopic Surgery
May 24th, 2012

I first went to Dr L'Insalata in 20001 for a sprained knee; he did the arthroscopic surgery and went smoothly. Came back with a friend in 2006 who had a fractured collarbone. Just saw him this month 2012 for further diagnosis and treatment. Dr. L'insalata has always taken his time with me, asking and answering all questions. Thank God his affiliated with the Hospital for Special Surgery as I need 2 knee replacements in the future.

Excellent, caring doctor! show details Excellent, caring doctor!
Oct 8th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. L'Insalata for over 6 years related to various sports related ailments. He has always made me feel confident in his diagnosis and advice and was never quick to cut. I've brought my mother to him - she loves him!

May 25th, 2011

You will get the feeling that you are keeping Dr. L'insalata from something. The exam was rushed and he gives you the feeling that he'd rather be somewhere else. The woman who you speak with when you first come in, talks in robotic tones and doesn't even look up at you. The office looks more like a clinic in a 3rd world country.

Oct 24th, 2010

Overall, a very good experience. Spent time accurately diagnosing my son's sports related problem. Provided information and exercises which he himself provided to my son and I. My son wants to do premed in college and be like his doctor!

Sep 27th, 2010

Dr. LInsalata was extremely professional and highly intelligent. He diagnosed my knee problem immediately. Surgery went smoothly as well as the healing process. He was stellar in every sense of the word!