A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arnold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Arnold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Arnold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Arnold practice?
- Dr. John Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Arnold practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lecanto, FL and Homosassa, FL.
See Live Oak Primary Care Doctors.