A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Arnold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Arnold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Arnold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Arnold practice?
- Dr. John Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Arnold practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lecanto, FL and Homosassa, FL.
See Live Oak Family Physicians.