A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John May is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John May, MD is board certified in Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. May has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Louis May MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. May practice?
- Dr. John May has 3 office locations.
Dr. John May practices Family Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Primary Care Doctors and Pensacola Preventive Medicine Specialists.