A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Sullivan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Allergists and Worcester Pediatricians.