A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Sullivan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John L. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. John Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sullivan practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Allergists and Worcester Pediatricians.