Learn more about Dr. John Ladas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ladas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ladas, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ladas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ladas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Ladas practice?
Dr. John Ladas practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists, Baltimore Pediatric Specialists, and Baltimore Pediatricians.