A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ladas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ladas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ladas, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ladas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gregory Ladas MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Ladas practice?
- Dr. John Ladas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ladas practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.