A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ladas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ladas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ladas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ladas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ladas, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ladas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gregory Ladas MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Ladas practice?
- Dr. John Ladas has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ladas practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.