A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lammert is Satisfactory. Dr. Lammert has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lammert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lammert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lammert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lammert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Lammert practice?
Dr. John Lammert practices Internal Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, GA.
See Marietta Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Lammert, Dr. Deshawn Lammert, Dr. Jan Lammert, Dr. Hank Lammert, Dr. Shayne Lammert, Dr. Shane Lammert, Dr. Jackie Lammert, Dr. Giovanni Lammert