A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lammert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lammert, Internist, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lammert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lammert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lammert MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Lammert practice?
- Dr. John Lammert has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lammert practices Internal Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists.