A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lanzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lanzone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanzone
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lanzone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lanzone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lanzone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Lanzone MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lanzone practice?
- Dr. John Lanzone has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lanzone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Cardiologists.