A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lanzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lanzone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lanzone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanzone graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lanzone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Lanzone MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Lanzone practice?
- Dr. John Lanzone has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lanzone practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Cardiologists.