A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lawless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawless is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawless
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lawless Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawless graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawless has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Lawless DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Lawless practice?
- Dr. John Lawless has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lawless practices Family Medicine near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Family Physicians.