A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lawless:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lawless is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawless graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawless has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawless DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Lawless practice?
- Dr. John Lawless has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lawless practices Family Medicine near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Primary Care Doctors.