A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John L'Ecuyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John L'Ecuyer, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John L'Ecuyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychotherapy with judicious use of medications
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Ecuyer graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick L'Ecuyer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John F. L'Ecuyer practice?
- Dr. John L'Ecuyer has 1 office location.
Dr. John L'Ecuyer practices Psychiatry near Prairie Village, KS.
See Prairie Village Psychiatrists.