Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
the best show details the best
by katrina vargas on Feb 11th, 2016

this man goes above and beyond his call of duty. he is a rare find. i miss him tremendously. finances were the only reason that i am no longer a patient of his. thank you dr. lecuyer for everything that you did to help me.

May 25th, 2015

Dr. L'Ecuyer is an excellent listener and has great insight and ideas to help me understand this strange and complicted life that I have.

Best doctor in his Field with UNBELIEVABLE amount of compassion! show details Best doctor in his Field with UNBELIEVABLE amount of compassion!
Jul 24th, 2014

I have been to a ton of doctors in my lifetime but never had a doctor that INSISTS ontaking the time to get to know you, and he REMEMBERS your problems and areas that you need work on and where you have been improving at. As everyone that you will find, it may take a few visits to really get to know you first. When you schedule with him unlike others, his average visit time with you in the office will be 45 minutes. But it is really worth it! The ONLY problem that I have found is since my insurance has changed to a primary company that he doesn't accept and having a secondary insurance that he DOES accept, he has you pay a good amount of copay. So YOU have to submit it to your primary insurance company. He did in MY case however, give me a small discount because he does accept my secondary insurance company. HE IS STILL VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY ME!

Jun 22nd, 2011

Simply the best; & I've been to the rodeo more than a few times

Nov 4th, 2010

I would highly recommend this doctor. Unlike the majority of psychiatrists he spends time with you, talks to you, asks questions, doesn't immediately write you a prescription. He's very caring and attentive. He listens very well. You may wait a bit, but you never feel rushed when you meet with him.