A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Leichner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Leichner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leichner graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Leichner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Leichner MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John P. Leichner practice?
- Dr. John Leichner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Leichner practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.