Dr. John Lewis, DO
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Lewis practice?
Dr. John Lewis practices Family Medicine near Covington, VA.
See Covington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Lewis, Dr. Deshawn Lewis, Dr. Jan Lewis, Dr. Hank Lewis, Dr. Shayne Lewis, Dr. Shane Lewis, Dr. Jackie Lewis, Dr. Giovanni Lewis