A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis, Family Practioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Lewis practices Family Medicine near Petersburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colonial Heights, VA.
See Petersburg Primary Care Doctors.