Learn more about Dr. John Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Lewis, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Lewis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Lewis practice?
- Dr. John Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lewis practices Family Medicine near Colonial Heights, VA.
See Colonial Heights Family Physicians.