A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lifland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lifland, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifland graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lifland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lifland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Lifland practice?
Dr. John Lifland practices Urology, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists, Somerville Ophthalmologists, Somerville Surgeons, and Somerville Oncologists.