A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lifland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lifland, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifland graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lifland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harvey Lifland MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Lifland practice?
- Dr. John Lifland has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lifland practices Urology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists.