A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lifland, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including General Urology, Male Infertility, and Prostate Diseases Prostatic Diseases.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifland graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lifland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lifland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Lifland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Lifland practice?
Dr. John Lifland practices Urology, Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Medical Oncology near Somerville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists, Somerville Ophthalmologists, Somerville Surgeons, and Somerville Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lifland, Dr. Evan Lifland, Dr. Giovanni Lifland, Dr. Hank Lifland, Dr. Hans Lifland, Dr. Ian Lifland, Dr. Ivan Lifland, Dr. Jack Lifland