A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lifland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lifland
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Lifland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lifland, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifland graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lifland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harvey Lifland MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Lifland practice?
- Dr. John Lifland has 1 office location.
Dr. John Lifland practices Urology near Somerville, NJ.
See Somerville Urologists.