A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Lin MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John J. Lin practice?
- Dr. John Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Lin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near South El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See South El Monte Internists and South El Monte Pediatricians.