A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Luehr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luehr
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Luehr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Luehr, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Luehr graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gregory Luehr MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John G. Luehr practice?
- Dr. John Luehr has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Luehr practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Braham, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Braham Psychiatrists.