A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Blue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Blue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Blue, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Blue graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Blue has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Blue MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Blue practice?
- Dr. Mark Blue has 13 office locations.
Dr. Mark Blue practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westminster, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Finksburg, MD and Sykesville, MD.
See Westminster Surgeons.