Learn more about Dr. John Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Owens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Owens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Owens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Owens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Owens practice?
- Dr. John Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. John Owens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Orthopedic Surgeons.