Dr. John Parker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Parker?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. John Parker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

I have seen Dr. Parker since I was 23 years old and am now 63! He delivered all three of my daughters now 32,29 and 25. He has always had the practice of taking a minute at the beginning of your visit to ask you about "life" It lessens the stress factor of knowing the stirrups are awaiting you, but also I know he's genuinely interested in how the past years events may have affected my life. He and his staff are and have always been amazing!

May 17th, 2016

He delivered my daughter in 1988. I didn't know he was still around. Im so excited to hear this I will definitely be switching doctors. He was the best doctor I ever had....AWESOM E

February 27th, 2016

Had all three of my kids with him. He is fantastic!

January 11th, 2016

Go to Dr. Parker! You won't be disappointed!

I have never loved a doctor so much! I normally avoid doctors but I went to Dr. Parker because I was having trouble getting pregnant. I was worried because it had only been 8 months that he would tell me to come back after a year (which is how long you're told to try before getting help) - but never did he say that. He was super thorough and not only did a normal physical examination but ran blood work, etc, which showed thyroid problems. He spent a lot of time just talking to me on my first visit, and has been involved with all my further testing since then. I feel like he should be billing me for the amount of time he's spent on the phone with me! Dr Parker calls me with my results as soon as he gets them, which is so nice when you're concerned about your health and waiting is awful. I cannot recommend Dr. Parker highly enough!

August 26th, 2015

Awsome

Love this doc always paying attention to every patients is my 3 baby that I go see him....

February 13th, 2015

Excellent Dr. & Staff

I have been going to Dr. Parker for 12-13 years. He is wonderful. I completely trust him and have faith I am getting the best care. His staff is also amazing. When you need extra help, they are always helpful and understanding.

April 11th, 2014

Lucky Me!

I am so lucky to have Dr. Parker as my OB/GYN. He is such a wonderful doctor that is so hard to find these days. Dr. Parker took an extra step to not only did my well-woman exam, he also checked my physical condition to make sure that there's no any physical situation to be concerned. He spent time listened, talked and educated to me. The staffs at Dr. Parker's office are also very nice. They are like the sweet angels from heaven... every single one of them!

February 18th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever!

I love Dr Parker! He delivered me and my sister when we were born and he delivered my baby also. He is so nice and is very knowledgeable in his expertise. He keeps up to date on all the current procedures, practices and studies. I would recommend him highly! And his office staff is awesome! Especially Joyce and Carol!

March 12th, 2009

Best doctor in Dallas

Dr Parker has extensive knowledge about women's health. I would recommend him to any woman who is having medical issues to give him a try. His bedside manner is old style, he will give it to you straight up and let you know what your options are and what to expect from each one.

July 6th, 2017