A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Read:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Read is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Read graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Read has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Magruder Read MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Read practice?
- Dr. John Read has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Read practices Sports Medicine near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA.
See Decatur Sports Medicine Doctors.