A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Turner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Macdonald Turner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Turner practice?
- Dr. John Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Turner practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA.
See Cypress Family Physicians.