A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Malouf is Good. Dr. Malouf has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Malouf practice?
Dr. John Malouf practices Ophthalmology near Aransas Pass, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corpus Christi, TX.
See Aransas Pass Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Malouf, Dr. Evan Malouf, Dr. Giovanni Malouf, Dr. Hank Malouf, Dr. Hans Malouf, Dr. Ian Malouf, Dr. Ivan Malouf, Dr. Jack Malouf