A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Malouf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malouf
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Malouf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Malouf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Malouf DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Malouf practice?
- Dr. John Malouf has 1 office location.
Dr. John Malouf practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.