A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Malouf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malouf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Malouf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Malouf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John George Malouf DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Malouf practice?
- Dr. John Malouf has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Malouf practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aransas Pass, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.