A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Malouf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Malouf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Heart Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John G. Malouf practice?
Dr. John Malouf practices Ophthalmology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Aransas Pass, TX.
See Corpus Christi Ophthalmologists.