Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 2nd, 2014

Everything went well until I requested for the doctor to call me at home the day before my eye surgery. I was having some concerns and thought it was best to address it to him. I was told very rudely by his Office Manager, he does not take calls from his patient nor returns them, that if I had any issues to talk to her about it. Excuse me! Where is the patient and doctor 'Privacy Act'? I told her, she was not the person I wanted to discuss my concerns and since I can not speak to the doctor, I would just cancel my procedures. If a doctor can not take time to speak to a patient - specially before going to surgery then he or she should not be called doctors. What a great deception!

Jun 21st, 2012

I felt like I was being rushed and the answers to my questions were inconsistent and thought he was rude,

|  What A True Professional!  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

When I called to get in to see him, his staff got me in very promptly. Upon arrival to the office, I filled out the standard forms and immediately noticed how corteous his staff was. They verified my insurance and took me straight back to get have my eyes examined. The technicians were courteous and professional, and knew what they were doing. The Equipment they used was very new, and advanced. Then, after my eyes were dilated, The Doctor Malouf came in and immediately greeted me. The exam was pleasant, and he seemed very caring and knowledgeable about my eye problem. He came off as very caring, and took all the time I needed to answer my questions. We are lucky to have Doctors of his caliber in Corpus Christi!

Oct 24th, 2011

Very Busy office but well worth the wait. Dr. Malouf is a very knowledgeable and his staff is awesome. Quality care is what you get here and that is what matters most.