A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mannion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mannion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mannion
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mannion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mannion, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mannion graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mannion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital-Bayhealth Med Center
- Bayhealth Kent General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Mannion MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Mannion practice?
- Dr. John Mannion has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Mannion practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Dover Cardiothoracic Surgeons.