A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Marcucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Marcucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Marcucci, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcucci graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Marcucci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Marcucci MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Marcucci practice?
- Dr. John Marcucci has 1 office location.
Dr. John Marcucci practices Emergency Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Emergency Physicians.