A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Masson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Masson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Masson, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Masson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Masson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Masson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Masson practice?
- Dr. John Masson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Masson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Clearwater Internists, Clearwater Critical Care Practitioners, and Clearwater Pulmonologists.