A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mazziotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mazziotta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mazziotta, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazziotta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mazziotta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Mazziotta MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Mazziotta practice?
- Dr. John Mazziotta has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mazziotta practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.