A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mazziotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mazziotta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Mazziotta, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Huntington Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazziotta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mazziotta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazziotta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Mazziotta practice?
Dr. John Mazziotta practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.