A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McClung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McClung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McClung, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Arteriosclerosis Arterial Disease, Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass, and Coronary Disease.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McClung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. McClung practice?
Dr. John McClung practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Putnam Valley, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists, Hawthorne Cardiologists, Hawthorne Critical Care Practitioners, and Hawthorne Family Physicians.