A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McClung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McClung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClung
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McClung, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McClung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McClung FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John McClung practice?
- Dr. John McClung has 6 office locations.
Dr. John McClung practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Mount Kisco Cardiologists.