Learn more about Dr. John McClung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McClung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClung
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. McClung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McClung, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McClung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClung has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John McClung FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John McClung practice?
- Dr. John McClung has 6 office locations.
Dr. John McClung practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Mount Kisco Cardiologists.