Learn more about Dr. John McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGarry, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGarry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGarry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eamon McGarry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. McGarry practice?
- Dr. John McGarry has 1 office location.
Dr. John McGarry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.