A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGarry, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarry
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGarry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGarry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eamon McGarry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. McGarry practice?
- Dr. John McGarry has 1 office location.
Dr. John McGarry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons and Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.