A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McGarry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McGarry, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGarry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGarry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McGarry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGarry has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eamon McGarry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. McGarry practice?
- Dr. John McGarry has 1 office location.
Dr. John McGarry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.